When Stundenglass sent Seth Rogen a prototype of their quintessential gravity bong in the making, the video went viral almost overnight. Now you can finally own one of these bad boys for yourself. Completely innovating the gravity bong game, the Stundenglass Gravity Pipe has taken an age-old method of smoking and turned it into a stunningly attractive and extremely efficient device. No more water spillage or fumbling with exposed holes that lose your precious smoke--all of the water in the Stundenglass Pipe is contained within two globes that sit perched atop a sturdy metal base.
The Stundenglass Gravity Pipe features a super unique aesthetic with customizable parts and a simple to use design. The company set out to create a perfect gravity bong that pushes smoke out for you, rather than using a shared mouthpiece like every other glass pipe. The unique patent-pending design requires no battery or motor, just a simple 180° rotation that uses gravity to light your materials. Some materials such as shisha require coals to continue burning, so a partial turn will create the perfect amount of suction to keep your coals lit while providing consistently rich & smooth hookah hits. Once you fill the Stundenglass chamber with smoke, rotate 180° again for a smooth flow of smoke that pours out the mouthpiece or hookah hose attachment. The potency & strength of your smoke depends on how far you decide to flip the unit over, using gravity to control the ignition of materials and output of smoke. This gravity bong's special design allows you to take as little or as much smoke as you want. Unleash the true power of gravity for a full chamber of smoke or pause it and share with friends by turning the chamber parallel to your tabletop.
The Stundenglass Gravity Pipe is great for solo use or equally well with large groups. This rotating gravity bong was engineered to hold the perfect volume of smoke to allow for inhalation of the entire chamber if you're up for it. The versatile design effectively eliminates the need for sharing the same mouthpiece with multiple users, with no mouth to mouthpiece contact necessary whatsoever. There's no need to remove the bowl piece at any time either, another first of its kind. The new Version 2 Stundenglass features a redesigned metal frame with a single-arm allowing for better access to the mouthpiece and the globes while spinning them around. The updated model also features a noticeably larger joint connection for added stability and a bigger 14mm bowl piece for sizeable bowl packs of your dry herbs.
The Stundenglass Gravity Pipe was built with durability in mind, made with anodized aircraft-grade aluminum, surgical grade stainless steel, and high-quality Teflon seals. The pill-shaped globes smoothly flip in either direction without tangling the included accessories for a simple and easy to use pipe that will last you a lifetime. It will arrive completely ready to go, including the patented metal stand, 2 clear glass globes, dry herb bowl, hookah bowl, coal tray, and hookah hose. Get your hands on one of these monster gravity bongs and start smoking like your favorite stoner celeb Seth Rogen with the one & only Stundenglass Gravity Bong!
How To Use:
- To fill, rotate the Stundenglass unit so the globes are perpendicular to the base.
- Unscrew the globe on top by turning counter-clockwise.
- Fill the bottom globe with water through the pass-through hole in the lid (fill to the edge of the unit, but do not overfill). Then wipe down the threads on the globe using a dry cloth.
- Confirm rubber seal is seated in the unit and reattach the top globe by turning the piece clockwise until tight.
- Now, choose your bowl & materials and prepare for pure bliss.
- Rotate the unit in either direction by pushing the top globe towards the bottom.
- Once the water begins to drain, ignite your bowl until gravity takes over. The water inside creates a slow & steady draw that lights your materials, fully controlled by how far you turn the unit. (Be careful not to light too much material, or the smoke will be extremely dense as seen in the video with Seth Rogen above)
- Once the top chamber is fully drained, simply rotate the unit again until perpendicular to have the smoke forced out. Rotate back into a parallel position to pause the smoke output. Since the smoke is forced out via gravity, mouth to mouthpiece contact is not necessary.
The Stündenglass Gravity Pipe
Designed for Dry Herbs & Hookah 🌿🍂
- Complete Kit--Just Add Water!
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Base
- Highest-Quality Teflon Seals
- Reusable Box for Storage
- Includes All Accessories
- Easy to Fill & Use
- 16” inches Tall
- Patented Design
- 14mm Female Joint
- 14mm Male Bowl Piece
- Sturdy 12” Diameter Base
- Male Joint Adapter Included
- Leave Bowl Pieces Attached!
- Eliminate Shared Mouthpieces!
- 10-Year Manufacturer Warranty*