Vaporesso Swag 80W Kit
The Vaporesso Swag Kit combines a 80W TC mod with the NRG SE sub-ohm tank.
The Swag is a pocket friendly device that utilizes a top battery cap design to minimize size. A single 18650 cell (not included) powers the upgradeable Omni 2.0 chip which delivers 5 - 80W to atomizers with a resistance between 0.05 - 5.0ohm. Temp control is supported for Ni/Ti/SS, as well as TCR customization (M1/M2). Multiple wattage modes allow you to adjust the power ramp between soft, normal, and hard.
Advanced modes include:
- CCW: Customized Curve of Wattage—you can adjust the output for each 1/2 second of the first 5 seconds to adjust ramp-up or -down for optimal satisfaction.
- CCT: Customized Curve of Temperature—an advanced feature of temp control that addresses delayed heat up time by allowing you to start at a higher temperature, and then reduce it after the first few drags.
- Bypass: delivers full battery power to the atomizer.
- Smart VW: automatically recommends the ideal power wattage for each resistance value when an atomizer is installed, helping to avoid burning a coil when changing tanks.
- RCT: Remaining Charging Time—displays the amount of time needed to complete charging the cells.
- RTC: Real Time Clock—we have confirmed with Vaporesso that RTC is not featured on the device, despite being listed in the documentation.
A 0.91" OLED screen displays output power/temperature, atomizer resistance, and battery life, and the micro USB port supports 2A charging (external charger recommended) as well as firmware updates.
The Vaporesso NRG SE is a special edition release, 22mm wide edition of the NRG sub-tank, perfectly matching the width of the Swag mod. This miniature workhorse retains the slide to fill cap and compatibility with both Vaporesso NRG GT and SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coil familites, and reduces the tank capacity to a respectable 3.5mL. Airflow is adjustable via dual 2 x 13mm channels on the bottom of the chassis.
SWAG 80W TC Box Mod Features:
- Output: 5 - 80W
- OMNI 2.0 Board powered by single 18650 cell (sold separately)
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 5.0 ohm
- Voltage range: 0 - 8.5V
- Smart VW automatically adjusts to ideal wattage
- Customized Curve of Wattage (CCW) - customize ramp up by 0.5 second increments
- Bypass mode
- Temperature control mode - 200F to 600F: Ni200, Titanium, SS316
- TCR mode (M1/M2)
- Customized Curve of Temperature (CCT) - customize temperature output over time
- Atomizer lock
- Top loaded threaded battery cap
- Four button control
- Enlarged firing button
- Adjustment buttons
- Mode button
- 0.91 OLED Display
- Temperature mode and output
- Output power
- Battery Life
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Low Voltage/Current/Output Short Circuit/Load/Low Resistance/Overheating/Anti Loaded/Timeout Protection
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Micro USB port charging up to 2A
NRG SE Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- Diameter: 22mm
- Capacity: 3.5ml
- Slide to fill top with large fill ports
- Dual adjustable bottom airflow - two 13mm by 2mm channels
- Compatible with NRG GT and SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast coil series
- 10mm bore delrin drip tip
- Silver plated 510 contact
- One Swag 80W TC mod
- One NRG SE sub-ohm tank
- GT2 Core 0.4 ohm coil: 40-80W (55-65W recommended)
- GT CCELL 0.5 ohm ceramic coil: 15-40W
- Spare glass tank section
- Spare o-rings
- One micro USB cable
- User manuals